Home » , , , , , , , , » My Father Fixed The Car Yesterday Passive Voice Is

My Father Fixed The Car Yesterday Passive Voice Is

Posted by cara membuat fishbone di word on Selasa, 13 Juni 2023

My Father Fixed The Car Yesterday Passive Voice Is. My mother was being fixed the. A) my mother was fixed the car yesterday.

How to talk to your children about safe driving
How to talk to your children about safe driving

Web passive voice adalah kalimat yang subjeknya dikenai suatu perbuatan atau aktivitas. My mother was being fixed the. My father fixed the car.

My Mother Was Fixed The Car Yesterday.


We omit mary , two letters becomes the subject of the passive sentence: Web subjek kalimat pasifnya menjadi 'the car' yang merupakan subjek tunggal, maka to be yang sesuai adalah 'was'. C) the car was fix by my mother.

C) The Car Was Fix By My Mother.


The toy was fix by my uncle yesterday d. My mother was being fixed the. My father fixed the car yesterday.

Web Kata Fixed Memiliki Bentuk V2 Dan V3 Yang Sama, Jadi Tidak Usah Diubah.


My mother fixed the car yesterday. Web 29 november 2021 14:12. Web passive voice is:

Web 1) Mary Posted Two Letters Yesterday.


My father fixed the car yesterday. A) my mother was fixed the car yesterday. 2)they will build a new school next year.

Web Passive Voice Adalah Kalimat Yang Subjeknya Dikenai Suatu Perbuatan Atau Aktivitas.


The toy had been fixed by. Preview this quiz on quizizz. B) my mother was being fixed the car yesterday.

Thanks for reading & sharing cara membuat fishbone di word

Previous
« Prev Post